Part location: Outer case of the front & rear knuckle arms, install on 23mm hex
To increase the weight of each wheel to stabilize the wheel, enlarge the angle of crawling, especially when the car is digging into some low lying area landspaces, grab the ground firmly and smoothly drive back to level.
This product includes :
Pendulum Wheel Weight 2pcs
23mm Hex Adapter 2pcs
M4x2.5x11 Screw Pin 2pcs
5mm Spring Steel Shims 2pcs
5mm Metal Washer 2pcs
20mm Stainless Steel Hex Socket Screws 2pcs
Major advantages of upgrading to this part/product :
This part is designed with a bearing in the middle with a delrin collar, the weight pendulum is made narrower on the top and wider at the bottom to allow the vehicle to crawl in different angles. The additional weight is kept downwards so the crawler is more grabby to the ground and able to crawl in a larger angle.
1. This part is designed uniquely by GPM to install on the outer drive portal to guarantee the gravity of the chassis stays heavy and low.
2. Weight of single pendulum + hex : 225 grams
3. The 23mm widen hex is 18mm wider than the original
4. This product must be used with wheels with inner diameter of 58mm and thread hole of the wheel must be 5mm.
5. Suitable for TRAXXAS TRX-4 MERCEDES-BENZ G500 82096-4.